WHY CHOOSE CABINET REFACING?
• More affordable: It can be done in a fraction of the time for a fraction of the cost.
• No hassle: There is no need to disrupt your home life. Cabinets can stay full and decorations can remain.
• It’s quick: Have breakfast in your old kitchen and enjoy dinner in your new one.
WHY CHOOSE SWISS & MARTIN?
• 32,000-square-foot manufacturing facility near downtown Tucson, Arizona
• No shipping delays, damages or charges
• Locally-owned and American-made
• We have our own wood mill on site
• We have a beautiful arrangement of standard door styles and finishes.
• Moldings can be matched to your favorite style, even if it’s not in our existing repertoire.
• Finishes, whether they are painted, stained or glazed, can be custom-matched.
• Custom door samples can be made in short order; days rather than weeks.
SUPERIOR MATERIALS & PROCESS
• Our cabinet refacing “skins” are made from 5mm solid-wood veneer that is durable and high-quality.
• Veneer skins are cut to measure; not adjusted after application.
• Most cabinet refacing projects can be finished in one day.
• We only require the front halves of drawers to be emptied to allow drill clearance for the new drawer fronts.
• We keep our work areas clean and maintained. No need to worry about sawdust and sanding particles.
THE FINISHED LOOK
The change will be dramatic……the look you’ve always wanted in a quick turnaround time with a high-quality product and finish you can be proud of. Our doors have quality construction and high-grade finishes, sure to be durable and beautiful. Our versatile factory is your source for this easy and affordable upgrade. Kitchens and baths are the focal points of your home, so make them beautiful. If you are planning to sell your home in the future, cabinet refacing improves the look of your home in a short time at an affordable cost.
CABINET REFACING PHOTOS <--- click here!
Check out the before and after photos of our cabinet refacing projects. You'll be able to see just how dramatic such an easy transformation can be!
DOOR STYLES & FINISHES <--- click here!
Do you think cabinet refacing is the way to go? Good! Now it's time to take a look at our current repertoire of cabinet door styles and finishes. And if you don't see one you like, no worries....we are fully capable of customizing the look you have in mind.
Cabinet Refacing Measuring Tutorial
This is an in-depth tutorial on how to measure your cabinetry for cabinet refacing, since we price projects according to the cabinetry's square footage. Using this video, our diagram and easy-to-use worksheet, measuring should be pretty easy. Contact us if you'd like to have this information emailed to you!